S. Jaykishan is one of the prominent firm of Chartered Accountants in India having offices in Kolkata, Ranchi and Mumbai. Since inception in the year 1976, our firm has been providing a wide array of services to our clients across a broad range of industries.
Our firm is backed by a strong team of 15 partners and over 10 qualified assistants, apart from the administrative support personnel. We also have more than 70 articled assistants undergoing training as part of Chartered Accountancy course. In addition we have networking with a panel of experts in different professions like legal practitioners, chartered engineers, foreign exchange experts, management and HR consultants, company secretaries and indirect taxation experts to serve varied requirements of our clients.
Accounting for numbers—accurately, objectively and with integrity—is at the heart of our business. We are also professional, prepared, attentive and deliver our services with discipline, integrity and excellence required for the success of our clients.
We aspire to become the leading firm in auditory, taxation, accountancy and other technical aspects of our profession while upholding our moral values, ensuring prudent compliance of relevant regulations and striving for dramatic improvements in the performance.
Moral soundness is the keystone of our mission. We uphold our core values of honesty, integrity and ethics in ourselves and our clients above all else. We provide comprehensive, independent and cost-effective responses and endeavour to build a strong relationship based on respect, trust and fairness. We aim to enthusiastically serve our clients and help them grow in the ever-changing business terrain.
Our firm is a member of MSI Global Alliance, one of the largest associations of independent legal and accounting firms. Through our association with MSI Global Alliance, our clients can access the knowledge and broad professional experience of over 8,000 professional experts from more than 250 member firms across 105 countries. MSI is different from other international associations and networks due to its multidisciplinary membership of both accounting and law firms and its comprehensive global coverage.This affiliation provides our clients with the specific market knowledge and personalized attention of a local accounting firm, and the resources of an international organization.
- Integrity, Ethics and Professionalism – The cornerstone value that helps us build trusting relationships with our clients. Upholding honesty and righteousness in whatever we do.
- Excellence – We believe in delivering quality and perfection that are rooted in best practices and applied in pragmatic, rational and flexible ways. We ensure compliance with the recent norms, laws and guidelines so as to as to give proper advice to the management.
- Commitment – We are committed to building strong practices and providing proactive client assistance. Through this sense of perseverance and dedication, our client’s mission becomes our own.
- Responsiveness – Acceptance and receptive understanding of our clients queries and providing comprehensive, value added advisory, auditing and accounting services.
- Respect, Trust, and Fairness – We treat each other with these attributes.
- Independence – Reliance on the aptitude of our workforce and constant interchange of ideas.
- Continuing Education and Training – Updating our workforce with the recent changes in law, statutes and regulations. The success of our firm and the workforce depends increasingly on having opportunities for personal learning and for practicing new skills.
- Diversity – We adopt diverse perspectives to identify the problem areas in the business and offer the best solutions to our clients’ queries.
- Fostering team effort – Combined and coordinated teams to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency in whatever we do. Team work helps reflect diversity of cultures, knowledge and skills.
- Entrepreneurial – Our firm culture fosters initiative and innovative thinking and this is reflected in the service we provide to our clients.